Monday, September 5, 2011

GEojitma...



this is not phrase that i create..it is korean words....assalamualaikum...
now there are so many things happen around me....
geojitma..it is mean lies...
well,we need to admit we all lies when we think it needed...but for those whose lies because they like to lie...it is wrong....
lie can save some one and also can make people suffer in the futures...
to those who lies...they would feel the burden in their shoulder, and cannot take it....if they still have heart....but for those whose is always live in lies..they felt nothing...as a human, we cannot escape from the truth...well it is a fact....

those who cannot accept reality,they try to create lies in their minds, it is to run from reality..it is not the way to escape....
well the better way is to be honest, eventhough it's hurt you so much.....it would not make you unhuman if tell truth..it make you the better person in the future....truth is hurts..but it just awhile....
from my point of view,try to be honest and all the burden in yourself would be light...
well....i'm not saying that i honest all the time,but i keep trying....sometimes it's hard to tell people about their behaviour...because they are someone close to us....maybe they can accept, and maybe they cannot accept it....the truth is,me myself cannot accept the truth about myself.....maybe it is my egoistic in me....but when i advise,i also advising myself to accept the fact that, i'm not a perfect person..there is nobody perfect....
that's all that i want to say for today....

No comments:

Post a Comment